Friday, January 1, 2010

!12 days!!

The count down has begun. I leave for San Diego in 12 days. I have been planning for this trip for about a year now and it is finally here. I just started to pack and it's really starting to feel near imposible! I'm generally an over packer, and am really trying hard not to be on this trip- which hasn't been too successful thus far, especially since I'm going to so many different places:

San Diego, CA USA *
Hilo / Honolulu, Hawaii USA
Yokohama / Kobe, Japan
Shanghai / Hong Kong, China
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Chennai / Cochin, India
Port Louis, Mauritius
Cape Town, South Africa
Tema (Accra), Ghana
Salvador, Brazil
Fort Lauderdale, FL USA


I am doing this trip with my roomate and great friend Jess and we are both ready to start our voyage! It's crazy to think how quickly our fall semesters went by, and how quickly our journey approached us. I have been so lucky to have the support of my friends and my hometown of Berkley. The middle school in town has been so helpful and i really can't thank them enough. I am very excited to share my experiences with those at home to let them know theres much more to the world than our little town.

No comments:

Post a Comment